David J.P. Fisher is a sought-after sales keynote speaker. Combining a personable and humorous style with cutting edge information, he engages audiences on an individual level and excites them to take action after his messages.
He addresses topics related to selling, digital communication, social media, and networking. He is available for keynote presentations, sales kick-offs, organizational seminars, and webinar appearances.
A Selection of Past Clients Include:
“You know a session is a success when employees share that they put what they learned into practice “the same afternoon.” We wanted to show Morningstar employees the value of LinkedIn and David provided an engaging and actionable session.”
-Leslie Marshall – Dir of Events – Morningstar, Inc.
Why Do Audiences Love David:
1. He gets it. Over his career as a salesperson, sales leader, and entrepreneur, he’s lived everything he’s talking about. He knows the challenges that face the modern professional and knows how to move past them.
2. He’s engaging. From playing in a band for over a decade to performing improv comedy, David is a performer. With a mix of humor, empathy, and motivation, he grabs attention and doesn’t let go until he’s done.
3. He leaves them with actionable ideas. Motivation is important, but every person leaves the room with activities and behaviors that they can start doing right away.
Why Do Planners Love David:
1. Every message is customized to the audience and the event. This isn’t a cookie-cutter throw away speech – we can mix and match to make it resonate. We’ll factor in demographics, geography, and organizational goals to make sure it “hits” for your audience.
2. We work to move beyond just the keynote and drive adoption. Whether it’s break-out sessions, additional team coaching, follow-up webinars, we harness technology and time-tested development practices to make sure audiences actually take action.
3. It’s easy. No unanswered emails, random last-minute requests, or hand-holding required. Let us take this to-do off your list so you can concentrate on everything else that has to go right.
Thanks for a great session, D. Fish! Attendees loved your energy and commented that your information and advice was practical and actionable. One participant told us “I have action items I can take away and implement and I liked his conversational style which put me (and likely others) at ease!”
– Bekki Anderson – Communication Lead Consultant at Allstate Insurance
The Sales Sherpa™ Path: Winning More Business in a Hyper-Connected World
The world has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. But has your selling approach? Today’s buyer is looking to engage in a completely new way, and to stay relevant and find long-lasting success, top sales professionals must act as Sales Sherpas for the people they work with. By combining new technologies with traditional interpersonal skills, sales professionals can become the go-to guide for their customers and find long-lasting success.
- Shift the mindset from being a brute-force Gatecrasher to an enlightened Sales Sherpa
- Examine the shifts in buying behavior driven by the Internet and digital communication
- Define the new Sales Matrix™ and see its impacts on old, linear sales models
- Discover how social selling and digital communication can scale sales efficiency
- Key into the “old-school” relationship skills that build trust and keep salespeople relevant
“The Sales Sherpa presentation was well-received by all attendees from those that have been in the business for a couple of years to those that have been for decades. I highly recommend him for those looking for an engaging and dynamic speaker. David is a great motivational speaker that provides practical yet powerful ways to help engage in a more meaningful way with your customers. “
-Janet Lee – senior Vice President, National Sales – The Pacific Financial Group
Networking in the 21st Century: Creating Opportunities by Integrating the Online and Offline World
In a world soaked in technology and information, we are longing for human connection and relationships. The secrets to business success lie in our fundamental capacity to connect with other people as humans, if we can get out of our own way. By using social media platforms to supplement, rather than replace, our real-world relationships, it’s possible to find opportunities everywhere. Leveraging digital communication with time-tested interpersonal skills, you can build a robust network for the future.
- Examine the #1 reason why people struggle with (and therefore hate) networking
- Understand the key role relationships play in 21st century business and selling
- Harness the power of an online personal brand
- Define the networking activities that lead to consistent, regular opportunities
- Create a sustainable and doable networking strategy
D. Fish delivered an absolutely stellar presentation to our American Marketing Association chapter. With a presentation style that is conversational yet polished, he engaged the audience with an amazing combination of strategies, tactics, and real-life stories. We will be bringing him back!
– Greg Mischio – Board Member – American Marketing Association, Madison
Making LinkedIn Work for You: Activate and Amplify Your Personal Brand to Make Business Happen
LinkedIn has become a key tool for business development. But are you taking advantage of all the opportunities it provides? You need to establish a credible presence and build a network online – and then you can leverage it to build your professional influence. Learn how to use LinkedIn to establish a brand, share content, and develop relationships with prospects, customers, and partners. See how social selling can become a very lucrative habit!
- Connect your online activities to your offline goals
- Understand and address emotional blocks that inhibit effective online activity
- Demonstrate the steps to creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Develop a plan to grow your network
- Learn how to create and share content to engage your connections
When you book David to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation and research for a customized message that delivers on your goals.
- Promotion of your event (if desired) through our blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback and next steps.
“Energy, humor and grace. David brought just the right combination of enthusiasm and insight to Content Jam. He kept the day flowing, kept things running on time and kept the room smiling. He really put the M into MC. I highly recommend him for your event.”
-Andy Crestodina – Founder and CMO – Orbit Media