David regularly speaks on topics related to sales, digital communication, social media, and networking. Combining a personable and humorous style with cutting edge information, he engages audiences on an individual level and excites them to take action after his messages.
He works with meeting planners and leaders to understand your audience, your theme and your goals for the presentation. All of David’s speeches are customized to facilitate the outcome you want to create. All of the titles and concepts can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience.
A Selection of Past Clients Include:
Being the Sales Sherpa™: Winning More Business in a Hyper-Connected World
The world has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. But has your selling approach? Today’s buyer is looking to engage in a completely new way, and to stay relevant and find long-lasting success, top sales professionals must act as Sales Sherpas for the people they work with. By combining new technologies with traditional interpersonal skills, sales professionals can guide their prospects and customers and find long-lasting success.
- Shift the mindset from being a brute-force Gatecrasher to an enlightened Sales Sherpa
- Examine the shifts in buying behavior driven by the Internet and digital communication
- Define the new Sales Matrix™ and see its impacts on old, linear sales models
- Discover how social selling and digital communication can scale sales efficiency
- Key into the “old-school” relationship skills that build trust and keep salespeople relevant
Networking in the 21st Century: Finding Sales Success Through Connection
The modern sales process is defined by connection and relationships rather than cold calls and “hard” closes. The secrets to sales success lie in our fundamental capacity to connect with other people as humans, if we can get out of our own way.
- Move from being a Gatecrasher to a valuable Sales Sherpa™
- Understand the key role relationships play in 21st century selling
- Examine the #1 reason why people struggle with (and therefore hate) networking
- Discover 4 steps that are the difference for hyper-connected salespeople
- Create action-steps for building profitable relationships
Sales Skills 7.0: Creating Opportunities by Integrating the Online and Offline World
Social media and digital communication are now baked into the way we live and work. Master sales professionals have already adopted social selling skills as a key ingredient in their process, and now it’s a tool that everyone can leverage to build more effective relationships and find more business.
- Understand the sales funnel in its modern form
- Clarify and define the power of personal brands in selling
- Examine how to get past the filters that prospects and clients create
- Build an easy and actionable approach to relationship-building
- Connect offline and online communication tools
When you book David to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation and research for a customized message that delivers on your goals.
- Promotion of your event (if desired) through our blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback and next steps.