In the post-pandemic world of social-distancing and digital selling, your ability to leverage online tools like LinkedIn is a key diﬀerentiator between struggling and succeeding.
It’s critical that sales, customer success, and other client-facing professionals maximize the opportunities created by online communication.
The latest McKinsey & Co. studies indicate that the current virtual focus in B2B selling isn’t going away in 2022, with over 75% of buyers thinking that the new virtual engagement is more eﬀective and 89% saying that it will persist beyond 2021.
Are you and your team ready for this world?
Leveraging LinkedIn to create business opportunities and leverage existing relationships requires that you maximize your always-on presence (Optimizing Proﬁles). You have to consistently create and share content that will engage prospects, clients and partners (Driving Engagement). And you have to bring new prospects and partners into your sphere of influence (Building Pipeline)
“In working directly with David I experienced a social media strategist and expert who is genuinely committed to offering a highly customized approach to deliver a world class program. It increases sales effectiveness and builds business relationships.”
– Dave Chwalik, Director of Inside Sales, Honeywell
Digital Presence – Optimizing Proﬁles:
The place to start is with an online presence that’s clear, deﬁned, and compelling. Having a buyer-ﬁrst presence is required table stakes – because it’s not about what you, it’s about what your prospects, clients, and partners are looking for.
- We work with your marketing team to help deﬁne “socially-ready” messaging that your employees can bring into their LinkedIn proﬁles and posts.
- We develop LinkedIn Proﬁle templates that can be used by existing and future team members to align their proﬁles with the overall organizational messages in a way that’s authentic and real.
- We update and polish LinkedIn Company Pages.
- We deliver hands-on LinkedIn Proﬁle Optimization. This scales from 1:1 proﬁle optimization and coaching for executives and key staﬀ through web-based group trainings for sales teams, recruiters, technical staﬀ, and other customer facing members of the organization.
Driving Engagement – How to Curate, Post, and Share Content:
Having a static presence that shares your most compelling information is a good start, but LinkedIn is full of conversations. To attract the right attention and engage decision-makers, it’s critical to share content that is more than a stale commercial for your product. Let’s move from thinking of LinkedIn as a megaphone and instead a true forum to connect with your customers.
- We work with your leadership, business development teams, and recruiters on best-practices for sharing company and curated industry content.
- We provide guidance on how to build a network of prospects, clients, and centers of inﬂuence that is actionable and dynamic.
- They also learn processes to make this a part of their daily activities that create and cultivate their pipeline, as opposed to just “one more thing” on their already overﬂowing to-do list.
- We show them how to easily and eﬀectively build an integrated personal brand that has a direct impact on how easily they can bring in more business.
Building Pipeline – How to Create a Network with Real Business Development Opportunities:
Your potential customers are tired of “connect and pitch” outreach that is irrelevant and spammy. With just a little bit of strategy, you can improve your outreach conversions and bring more real opportunities in your pipeline.
- We cover how you can search for real prospects through both the free LinkedIn platform and Sales Navigator memberships.
- We create sales cadences for your sales team that integrates LinkedIn into the other channels they are already using.
- We advise marketing teams on how they can create and integrate organic content that their customer-facing teams can share.
Is it time to build your online effectiveness?
“What I liked the most learning from David is that beyond the big-picture strategies he also focuses on the daily tactical activities that many sales consultants don’t address yet are crucial to modern selling and marketing. He laid out an approach that was clear and actionable forand and as a marketing leader, I appreciated that he pulls together sales and marketing into an aligned approach.”
– Isabelle Papulias, CMO, Mediafly