Are you looking for personalized guidance and support to move your professional world forward?
Do you want to improve your sales results, leverage your network, grow your business, or focus your energy to create better outcomes more easily?
Before David was writing books and delivering keynotes, he honed his sales skills as a top field rep and sales manager. During thousands of hours of one-on-one conversations, he honed his ability to pinpoint a person’s main challenges and create an action plan to move forward.
I think that some shy away from coaches because they think that it will be touchy feely or of no use. Neither is true about David because his approach is based on practical activity. In my 16 years of professional life, signing on with him has been the most valuable investment I’ve made in my career and I see and feel the dividends daily. – Pia Thompson – General Counsel, LendUp
He has worked with a wide-variety of professional who were looking for accountability, structure, and guidance. Just a few examples include
- Small business owners who want to manage their team and themselves more effectively.
- Professional service providers, like attorneys and accountants, who want to build sustainable business development skills.
- Financial services providers, like financial advisors and insurance agents, who have to find and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Entrepreneurs who need to create scalable sales and sales management structures.
- Creative freelancers who want to build a business that supports their lives and allows them to do the work they love.
Your ability to get me to question my own thoughts and actions, to really dig down to the heart of the matter, and to get me thinking big has prompted some of the most positive changes I’ve made during my years in agency. Thanks for helping me to move forward!- Mitch Ratzlaff – Owner and Agent, Mitch Ratzlaff Insurance Agency
If you are looking to build your skills, get valuable feedback, and find the accountability you need, let’s talk. Everyone is looking for their own path, and it’s important to find a customized program that works for you.
Cookie cutter programs are a dime a dozen, and they bring about a dime’s worth of good.
That’s why every coaching and consulting engagement is directly focused on the outcomes you are looking to create, while being cognizant of the strengths and challenges that you bring to the process. Clients have worked towards:
- Creating clear and scalable sales processes
- Developing delegation and sales management skills
- Creating a robust network of prospects and referral partners
- Building a robust personal brand online and offline
- Increasing client win percentages
- Growing a sales prospecting pipeline
The strategies we discussed, the follow ups we set, and the rehearsing we did all prepared me to be a more effective and confident attorney and establish a new foundation for our business’s brand. I would recommend David’s coaching to any business person who is seeking to take their career to the next level. – Ryan Blay – Attorney, Krekeler Strother, S.C.
David has a number of programs that are designed to give you the support you are looking for. Whether you prefer one-on-one and small group options, you can find a process that works for you.
- One-on-One Signature Coaching Series: Work directly with David to create clarity around your goals, your challenges, and how to get past the latter to get to the former. It’s an organic process.
- Sales Program Consulting: Is it time to improve your sales processes and structures? We’ve helped develop million dollar sales programs in a variety of industries.
- The D. Fish Inner Circle: Are you a small business person, entrepreneur, or independent sales person that is looking for accountability, feedback, and high-level training. This group coaching program is designed to create the sales structure that you need.
“David has played an essential role in helping me to launch and grow my business. If you’re serious about achieving something in your professional life, I highly recommend speaking with David. His clear, concise and no-nonsense style of coaching is a great fit for anyone who is serious about seeing results” – Mike Gallo – Founder, Gallo Business Media