Thank you for our conversation earlier this week, and for sharing your online goals around LinkedIn.
I’d love to be a resource as you use LinkedIn to share your story with your potential customers, hires, and partners.
Based on our conversation, I would suggest the place to start is with an online presence that’s clear, defined, and compelling. Even if you are not connecting directly with consumers through LinkedIn, having a compelling presence is table stakes.
There are three steps to the process:
Step One: Messaging Document and LinkedIn Company Profile Page
- Purpose: Create a document that has language that can be used on LinkedIn for the team and for your Company Profile page. Then create a Company Profile page
- Process: Messaging session with me and relevant team members (60-90 minutes), review of existing marketing materials, drafting of Company Profile page.
- Deliverable: Completed Company Profile page, messaging document outline key areas of the LinkedIn profile and suggested content.
Step 2: Personal Profile Work – Christopher Duquet
- Purpose: Use your LinkedIn profile to share your subject matter expertise and create credibility with candidates, customers, and partners.
- Process: Profile review session between Christopher and David, and then David will write the language for the LinkedIn profile.
- Deliverable: Content to be uploaded to Christopher’s LinkedIn Profile.
Step 3: Profile and Messaging Optimization for the Team
- Purpose: Bring all customer-facing teammembers’ LinkedIn profiles into alignment.
- Process: 90-minute “open-laptop” session where we’ll work together to update and polish everyone’s LinkedIn profile. I’m also available to continue to answer questions after the session and be a resource for the team. We’ll also include copies of Networking in the 21st Century on LinkedIn for everyone.
- Deliverable: Updated LinkedIn profiles from the team.
The investment for the full program is $2,450.
Please let me know of any questions or additional needs.
Have a RockStar Day!