This exclusive workshop for Lincoln Financial advisors and teammembers starts January 13th
Create a LinkedIn Presence & Engagement that Results in Connections, Conversations, and New Opportunities in Less than 20 Minutes a Day
(Bonus: You’ll stick with it because it’s easy and you won’t want to hurl your computer out the window.)
Have you figured out your online plan yet?
After 18 months of a global pandemic, we’re still wrapping our heads around what it means to engage professionally in a hybrid world.
While the gradual re-opening of the places we used to connect (conferences, networking events, coffeeshops) is bringing back critical in-person elements of relationship-building, we can’t ignore the powerful addition of the online world. It’s not going away.
And one piece of the puzzle that will stay with us is the power of social networking – especially on LinkedIn. With over 800 million members and over 9 billion content impressions a month, it’s going to be with us for a while.
You can’t just ignore the online world, or say that compliance won’t let you, or argue that your prospects, clients, and partners aren’t there.
It’s time to make LinkedIn a useful and integrated part of your outreach and engagement process.
And these sessions will help you do just that.
You’ve been struggling because you don’t have a plan:
When you have a simple, established plan for LinkedIn, you can stop wasting your time online and get back to what’s most important: getting more business and helping your clients.
“Although I’ve been an active LinkedIn user for years, I found D. Fish’s seminar to be the perfect “refresher” – the right combination of getting me back to the fundamentals and teaching me new things to attract the kinds of people I want to work with. Whether it’s your first time using LinkedIN or you’ve been around for years, I strongly recommend his training. You’ll see the impact in no time.”
-Andrew L., Certified Financial Planner
Here’s the deal:
You can’t learn to leverage LinkedIn effectively by reading a blog article and thinking you’re all set. Just like any important part of your business, it takes time and attention to do it right.
We’re going to give you the foundation – the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets – that you need to use LinkedIn as an integrated part of your outreach to new and existing clients.
The workshop consists of 3 sessions:
1. Define Your Message and Craft an Attractive Profile
- Learn the 3 questions that drive the creation of a great LinkedIn profile
- Look at the 4 Pillars of a profile you have to get right
- Work through the About section and create a story that engages your audience
- Learn how to choose the right headshot and banner image
- Learn how to write a buyer-first LinkedIn Headline
- The best practices for contact information and customizing your URL
- Develop an approach to the Skills and Endorsements section that work
2. Build Connections and Engage Your Network
- Understand which connection invites to accept and which to ignore
- Learn how to invite people into your network without being sleazy or aggressive
- Find out what content belongs on your profile and what belongs in your post
- Explore the pros and cons of the 4 Types of LinkedIn Post Engagement
- Get the latest insights into how the LinkedIn algorithm works (or at least the LinkedIn community’s best guess)
- Learn the 3 layers of LinkedIn engagement that you can use to create relationships
- Weigh the benefits of Sales Navigator or other Premium options
3. Create and Share Content That Triggers Action
- Learn the 3 Questions that give you a true Northstar to guide all of your LinkedIn activity
- Work with compliance to improve your posting and share more effective content
- Outline the process to curate great content that you can share with your network
- Learn how to write an effective LinkedIn post, record a LinkedIn native video, and share an image that will grab attention
- Uncover why most “viral videos” don’t really drive business… and what metrics you should be tracking to get to great
- Get the 5 point checklist that every LinkedIn post should have to help extend its reach
- Walk away with a monthly editorial calendar and a daily cheat sheet.
When: the workshop will be held over 3 Thursday sessions in January, 2022:
Thursday, January 13th 2:00-3:00 CST
Thursday, January 20th 2:00-3:00 CST
Thursday, January 27th 2:00-3:00 CST
Where: Our Private Zoom room. The link will be emailed prior to your first session
Space is limited: Even though this is only for Lincoln representatives, once it fills up, it will be closed.
Who is it for:
Simple: If you are currently using LinkedIn to reach out to prospects and clients but aren’t sure if you are doing it effectively, this is for you. If you have only dipped your toe into the digital waters, this is for you. If you consider yourself an online pro, but want to polish your skills and be as efficient as possible, this is for you.
“This webinar EXCEEDED all my expectations. David’s honesty, hard work and actionable ideas made these 3 hours way more productive than any corporate resource I’ve utilized. David gets to the heart of how to use LinkedIn as a true resource for your business. No get-connections-quick, no bots, just real advice for real people looking to use LinkedIn for and with other real people.”
-Megan L., Certified Financial Planner
Spending time on LinkedIn to build your business pipeline can seem like a walking on quicksand. But this workshop will simplify the process. You’ll know what you need to do and what you don’t.
Working with me 1:1 to get my brain working on your LinkedIn engagement starts at $2350
But you can join me for this LIVE workshop and you get the recordings for life for just:
Team of 3+: $499
Team of 2: $399
Meet your coach, David J.P. Fisher
Hi, David J.P. Fisher is a mouthful so most people just call me by my nickname D. Fish or D. I’ve been showing professionals how to leverage LinkedIn to find and create business opportunities for over a decade and collaborate directly with LinkedIn as a sales influencer. I’m a speaker, coach, and the author of 12 books including Hyper-Connected Selling and 3 editions of Networking in the 21st Century on LinkedIn.
My clients span from small consultancies to the largest companies in the world
Many of my clients report immediate impact from an improved LinkedIn presence. And all of them share that they feel more comfortable and confident in engaging prospects and clients online.
My work has been featured in:
Does David “get” LinkedIn?
I spent about an hour with David discovering and documenting how I’m using Social to develop my personal and professional brand. It was probably the most enlightening and interesting time I’ve spent exploring my professional development throughout my career. Thank you, David, for your time, insight and assistance!!
Kevin McKale – Regional Sales Director
Is this going to be advanced or basic?
I got a chance to attend David’s Linkedin Webinar through my employer. Being a power user for Linkedin for more than a decade, what stood out for me was that David had certain nuggets on how to use Linkedin effectively, which I hadn’t used before. For my peers, who were relatively new to using Linkedin – I felt his presentation was very simple, engaging and focused on a strong call to action.
Saahil Narang – Technology Strategy and Analysis
Is this for me?
You might be saying to yourself, “What if I don’t need help with my LinkedIn activity, I just want someone to do it for me and get me great sales leads? Can you just do that for me?”
I’m so glad you asked that question. Because this workshop does not cover automation or how to outsource your personal messaging to someone else or a bot.
Honestly, that’s like trying to hire a personal trainer to do your workouts for you.
And this isn’t one of those gimmicky “I’ll get you 10 hot leads in your Inbox every week” things either. This isn’t a workshop about LinkedIn hacks or mass messaging. If that’s what you are looking for, that’s cool. But this isn’t it.
And because I want to be upfront and transparent with you:
No refunds for this workshop will be given. Space is limited for this workshop which means that if you decide to take one of these spots it’s yours even if you do not attend.
Because all of the sessions will be recorded, you’ll still learn a ton from watching this workshop after…even if it’s several months down the line.
If think you want to join us, but you’re not sure if this workshop is right for you, please reach out to me directly at dfish(at)davidjpfisher.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Mark these dates on your calendar:
January 13th, 20th, & 27th – 2:00-3:00 CST
Each Session will be 60 minutes with a little extra time for Q&A