David is dedicated to helping individuals and organizations create break-through success in the modern economy. He draws upon over 20 years of training and coaching experience to create sessions that create engagement, action, and accountability.
Many of these sessions can pair with the keynote messages of the same name to create additive workshops and sessions. These allow participants to dive into the tools and tactics so they can create their own action plan for engaging with the material
Hyper-Connected Selling: What it Takes to Win Business in the Modern World
Primary Focus: Leveraging the New Sales Model to Find Leads, Uncover Needs, and Close Sales Faster
The “sales funnel” is broken, and it’s the Internet’s fault. Information asymmetry, where salespeople have access to information and their prospects don’t, is a thing of past. In a world of information overload where people have data at their fingertips and an abundance of gatekeepers (offline and online), how do you create opportunities and move the sales process forward? This sessions provides sales teams with the strategic understanding and tactical tools necessary to build a personal brand and find, cultivate, and close sales opportunities in the 21st century.
- Address the difference between the old sales model and the new reality
- Examine the importance of relationship-building
- Outline the steps to create a brand that resonates with target audiences
- Develop a plan for leveraging relationships to create opportunities
- Create a step-by-step process for building value with prospects/clients
Social Selling with LinkedIn: Activate and Amplify Your Personal Brand to Make Business Happen
Primary Focus: Creating a polished online presence and increased network engagement on LinkedIn
Social media has become a key tool for business development. Are you taking advantage of all the opportunities social media provides? After establishing a credible presence and building a network online, how can you leverage social media to build your practice? Learn how to use LinkedIn to share content, find and research prospects, and develop relationships with key centers of influence within your market niche. See how social selling can become a very lucrative habit!
- Assess the current social media landscape
- Understand and address emotional blocks that inhibit effective online activity
- Demonstrate the steps to creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Develop a plan for engaging an online network
- Leverage LinkedIn to create business opportunities
Sales Skills 7.0: Creating Opportunities by Integrating the Online and Offline World
Primary Focus: Accelerating Sales Cycles by Building Stronger and More Effective Client Relationships
Sales is becoming a more and more important part of the business world, but it’s not the transactional order-taking of previous generations. Modern sales professionals need to be problem-solving ninjas, relationship-building masters, and technology wizards – all while keeping their quota in mind. Participants learn how to manage the new sales tools and processes by grounding them in the sales skills that have proven successful through the years.
- Examine the sales rules that still apply, and see which ones don’t
- Position yourself as a resource with a brand that sticks in people’s minds
- Understand the buyer’s journey and how to build value
- Connect daily sales activities to long-term sales and prospecting goals
- Find ways to “close” sales that resonate with what buyers want
Sales Leadership in a Hyper-Connected Landscape
Primary Focus: Providing a framework for managing, coaching, and leading a sales team in the world of digital communication
One of the main components of a successful sales team is leadership’s ability to actually “lead”. The old days of a sales manager who walks around the office and browbeats the sales team to “make more calls” is no longer relevant…or effective. This training examines how digital communication can give sales leaders a new way to engage with their sales teams, and how they can encourage and coach their teams to integrate new tools with time-tested sales skills.
- Assess the changes that digital communication has brought to selling
- Define the new Sales Matrix™ and see its impacts on old, linear sales models
- Manage effective metrics and manage to non-linear sales activities
- Learn to leverage social media as a role model for the organization
- Understand how to partner with marketing to drive the sales organization