Hi Shahila –
Thank you for talking about the events that the Women in Bio team is working on in 2020 and beyond!
I’d love to find ways that I can support the members in their professional development. I can especially help in the areas of professional networking, online engagement, and personal brand development.
Here are a few of the messages I deliver for audiences that would be relevant for your members. And we can customize these to the specific needs of the audience:
Networking in the 21st Century: Creating Opportunities by Integrating the Online and Offline World
In a world soaked in technology and information, we are longing for human connection and relationships. The secrets to business success lie in our fundamental capacity to connect with other people as humans, if we can get out of our own way. By using social media platforms to supplement, rather than replace, our real-world relationships, it’s possible to find opportunities everywhere. Leveraging digital communication with time-tested interpersonal skills, you can build a robust network for the future.
- Examine the #1 reason why people struggle with (and therefore hate) networking
- Understand the key role relationships play in 21st century business and selling
- Harness the power of an online personal brand
- Define the networking activities that lead to consistent, regular opportunities
- Create a sustainable and doable networking strategy
Making LinkedIn Work for You: Activate and Amplify Your Personal Brand to Make Business Happen
LinkedIn has become a key tool for business development. But are you taking advantage of all the opportunities it provides? You need to establish a credible presence and build a network online – and then you can leverage it to build your professional influence. Learn how to use LinkedIn to establish a brand, share content, and develop relationships with prospects, customers, and partners. See how social selling can become a very lucrative habit!
- Connect your online activities to your offline goals
- Understand and address emotional blocks that inhibit effective online activity
- Demonstrate the steps to creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Develop a plan to grow your network
- Learn how to create and share content to engage your connections
Possible Delivery Methods:
- I have been delivering webinar and video content for over a decade and can provide an engaging and stimulating webinar virtual event.
- These could be smaller chapter workshops, keynote or “firesides” for larger groups, or webinars specifically for the MAPS group.
- I am available for in-person workshops and keynote speaking once the current health crisis has passed.
- The biggest advantage of virtual events is the lower investment (because there’s no travel time). For 60-90 minute webinars the investment is 1,500. That includes full customization, Q&A session, and access to the recording and materials for the organization for a year (many orgs use it as an evergreen source of content for their members).
- I am providing a number of lower-cost webinars specifically for individual chapters of national organizations who don’t always have the same access to resources, but are scrambling to provide programming for their members. Just reach out and we’ll see if we can set a chapter up with that.
As always, we can customize and tweak programs and delivery. This is just a starting point.
Please let me know any other ways I can be of support and we’ll keep the conversation moving forward.