Thank you for another great conversation.
As we’ve talked about, I’m focused on helping financial professionals become true advisors for those they work with. I want to help them become Sales Sherpas™ who position themselves as trusted guides and resources for their clients and prospects. To do that we look at:
- How to create and build stronger networks of prospects, clients, and partners
- How to harness the power of digital tools (like LinkedIn) to clarify and share their brand
- How to build empathy and trust in online and offline relationship
Spring Kickoff Program:
1. 45-60 minute keynote: The Sales Sherpa™ Path: Winning More Business in a Hyper-Connected World
- Shift the mindset from being a brute-force Gatecrasher to an enlightened Sales Sherpa
- Examine the shifts in buying behavior driven by the Internet and digital communication
- Learn how to leverage both online and offline tools to build relationships with prospects
- Discover how social selling and digital communication can scale sales engagement
- Key into the “old-school” relationship skills that build trust and keep salespeople relevant
2. 60-90 minute workshop (as a reward for top teammembers or for new teammembers)(to be presented either before or after the main meeting): Creating an Integrated Online/Offline Relationship Cadence
- Map out the best tools to use for building your pipeline
- How and why to create an omnichannel approach
- Dive into particular outreach possibilities through digital and offline channels
- Share best-practice scripting for starting and moving prospect conversations forward
- Define key messaging that is critical to engage busy connections (and what to avoid)
3. Two 60-minute webinars spaced 3 weeks after and 5 weeks after the in-person meeting (these can be recorded for internal use and made available to all teammembers): Activating Your Online Presence through LinkedIn, Amplifying Your Message through LinkedIn
- Defining and Answering they Key Digital Influence questions
- Demonstrate the steps to creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
- How to Share Online and Remain Compliant
- Creating a Connection Strategy that is Authentic and Effective
- Learn how to Create, Curate, and Share share content to engage your connections
This program also includes 50 copies of Hyper-Connected Selling for kick-off participants.
The all-in investment for this program would be $7,980, and includes the keynote, workshop, 2 webinars, speaker travel and accommodation, 50 copies of the book, discounts on additional books, and all pre-meeting customization and meetings. Let me know if there are any other details or questions that you have.
Looking forward to continuing the conversation!