Hi Ricardo and Gonzalo!
It was great speaking with you about the opportunities for your sales leadership and sales team to leverage digital engagement more effectively! I’d be excited to work with you and the team to more fully integrate LinkedIn and Sales Navigator into their daily business.
I’ve mapped out a proposal to help both the sales leaders and also the front-line sales team (and any other customer facing teammembers you’d like involved). Happy to continue to customize this so it supports the exact content you want to share.
Based on our conversations, here’s what I would suggest:
Creating Engagement and Impact on LinkedIn:
1.Sales Leaders (Up to 15 Participants):
Purpose: Outline a process to use LinkedIn to drive sales, recruiting, and customer retention.
The secret to selling success lies in our fundamental capacity to connect with other people on a human-to-human level. Leveraging digital communication platforms like LinkedIn enables you to position yourself as the resource your clients want and need to work with.
Learn how to:
-Create a robust digital presence that attracts your ideal clients and partners.
-Cultivate relationships in the short- and long-term to uncover business opportunities.
-Integrate LinkedIn into your daily activity
- 120 minutes of training content
- These can be delivered as two 60-minute sessions or 4 bi-weekly 30-minute sessions depending on scheduling
- 4 Topics that are covered (30 minutes each)
- The Whys and Hows of Using LinkedIn Efficiently and Effectively
- Engaging Key Contacts on LinkedIn to Open Doors
- Effectively Sharing Content on LinkedIn (with examples within and outside of Dell)
- Creating an Ongoing System (and Managing Your People’s Activity)
- These are recorded and licensed for use for year after the live program
- All attendees will receive digital planning and strategy documents to use in their practice.
- All attendees will receive a copy of digital copy of Networking in the 21st Century on LinkedIn (3rd Edition)
For the entire program, the investment would be $4,250.