Hello Ed and Team,
Thank you for our conversation on the 21st – I appreciate your openness about the opportunities you see for Brazill Brothers to more take advantage of LinkedIn and social to build more, better, and stronger relationships in 2022.
As I mentioned, I focus on helping organizations, and the people who make up those organizations, leverage their online presence to move business forward.
I can help the Brazill Brothers team as you integrate LinkedIn and digital engagement into your already industry-leading sales relationships with prospects, clients, and manufacturers. For me, digital channels like LinkedIn are tools that we can use to engage our connections to augment our other sales channels and build true business opportunities.
Reports from McKinsey indicate that the current virtual focus in B2B selling isn’t going away in 2022, with over 2/3 of buyers wanting to continue with digital communication.
Improving your team’s online presence has two components: you have to maximize your static presence (Profiles) as well as create and share content that will engage prospects, clients and partners (Engagement).
Digital Presence – Optimizing Profiles:
The place to start is with an online presence that’s clear, defined, and compelling. Even if a rep doesn’t spend much time online, having a good presence is table stakes – because it’s not about what you want to share, it’s about what your prospects, clients, and partners are looking for.
- We work with your marketing team to help with defining “socially-ready” messaging that your employees can bring into their LinkedIn profiles and posts.
- We develop a LinkedIn Profile template that can be used by existing and future team members to align their profiles with the overall organization messages in a way that’s authentic and real.
- Your company Page is solid, and we can also help you revamp that and create a dynamic editorial strategy for regular content.
- We deliver hands-on LinkedIn Profile Optimization. This scales from 1:1 profile optimization and coaching for execs and key staff through web-based trainings for sales teams and other customer facing members of the organization.
Driving Engagement – How to Curate, Post, and Share Content
In addition to creating an optimized presence, LinkedIn is a powerful way to create new opportunities by connecting with others and sharing relevant content. I call this the “Sales Sherpa” approach, where you position your employees as the go-to resource and guide for their networks. It’s easy to stand out because only 3 million (out of 700+million) LinkedIn users post during the week…and generate over 9 billion impressions.
- We work with your sales teams on best-practices for sharing content through content curation and sharing internally-developed content.
- We help them find way to build a network of prospects, clients, and centers of influence that is actionable and dynamic.
- While doing this, they also learn ways to make this a part of their daily activity to create and cultivate pipeline, as opposed to just “one more thing” on their already overflowing to-do list.
- They learn how to easily and effectively build a personal brand that has a direct impact on making it easier to bring in more business.
How We Do This:
Based on our conversation, there would be a few places we could start. As I shared with you, my approach is very customizable and we can dial into the exact needs you have as far as scope, audience, and topics are concerned. Each phase is designed to build upon the last so that you are hitting the ground running.
We can customize the three tiers (messaging development, profile presence optimization, and engagement) based on timing and budgeting. We can also bring in additional scope (like working with other teams) along the way if necessary.
Phase 1: Messaging, Template Development, and Leadership Optimization
- Purpose: Create an organizational Messaging Template with the Marketing/Sales Team and Optimize Leadership Presence
- Deliverables: Completed Messaging and Profile Content Template for the organization, 3 Optimized LinkedIn Profiles for selected leaders
- Two 60-Minute strategy meetings with marketing/messaging leads
- Follow-up meetings and edits to refine template until it reflects marketing and leaderships needs
- Review of LinkedIn Company Page and Suggested Revisions
- Three one-on-one 60-minute profile optimizations for selected leaders
- Investment 6,750 (additional profile optimizations = 500/leader)
Phase 2: Profile and Messaging Optimization for the Team
- Purpose: Guide the global team through profile optimization and updates and give them the tools and guidance for a robust LinkedIn presence
- 90-minute virtual training (open-laptop) where we go through best practices and the template to help attendees optimize their individual profiles.
- Additional follow-up webinar (60-minutes) within 2 weeks of initial session to answer all attendee questions.
- All attendees will receive a digital copy of Networking in the 21st Century on LinkedIn.
- Attendees will receive a digital Certificate of Completion denoting their Optimized LinkedIn Presence
- Available seats: 75
- Investment 2,500
Phase 3: Engagement and Social Selling Enablement
- Purpose: Create engagement by key customer-facing members of the team. The goal is to help them engage with their networks on a regular basis and also share organizational content organically that creates new opportunities and moves existing ones through the pipeline.
- 90-minute virtual training (open-laptop) where we go through best practices of engagement on LinkedIn and how to post/amplify content.
- Two additional follow-up webinars (60-minutes) within the next 4 weeks to answer all attendee questions.
- Attendees will leave with additional templates and editorial calendar to schedule their activity to create, curate, and share organizational content.
- Attendees will receive a digital Certificate of Completion denoting their LinkedIn Engagement Training
- Available seats: 25
- Investment 2,500