It’s crucial that your people know how to leverage their online presence and their offline conversations to find new prospects, establish their credibility, and build trusted relationships.
Here’s the thing:
You and your team already know all of the fundamental skills necessary to leverage the modern sales environment.
The key is to put all of that knowledge into the right context. One that creates action and builds relationships with new prospects and existing clients.
How I Can Help You
I work with teams to harness the power of digital engagement and human-to-human interaction. I move them past the routine activities of the past that don’t work and give them the skills necessary to position themselves as a true trusted advisor.
If you are looking to provide your team with the tools to fully invest in the modern sales process, I can help. Take a look below at some of the programs I deliver (which are fully customizable). Or just reach out to me and tell me what you are working on and we’ll create the perfect program together.
And even better… All of my programs are fully deliverable over webinar and virtual meeting, so you don’t have to wait for coronavirus to maximize your team’s results!
A Selection of Past Clients Include:
“You know a session is a success when employees share that they put what they learned into practice “the same afternoon.” We wanted to show Morningstar employees the value of LinkedIn and David provided an engaging and actionable session.”
-Leslie Marshall – Dir of Events – Morningstar, Inc.
The Sales Sherpa™ Path: Winning More Business in a Hyper-Connected World
The world has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. But has your selling approach? Today’s buyer is looking to engage in a completely new way, and to stay relevant and find long-lasting success, top sales professionals must act as Sales Sherpas for the people they work with. By combining new technologies with traditional interpersonal skills, sales professionals can become the go-to guide for their customers and find long-lasting success.
- Shift the mindset from being a brute-force Gatecrasher to an enlightened Sales Sherpa
- Examine the shifts in buying behavior driven by the Internet and digital communication
- Define the new Sales Matrix™ and see its impacts on old, linear sales models
- Discover how social selling and digital communication can scale sales efficiency
- Key into the “old-school” relationship skills that build trust and keep salespeople relevant
“The Sales Sherpa presentation was well-received by all attendees from those that have been in the business for a couple of years to those that have been for decades. I highly recommend him for those looking for an engaging and dynamic speaker. David is a great motivational speaker that provides practical yet powerful ways to help engage in a more meaningful way with your customers. “
-Janet Lee – senior Vice President, National Sales – The Pacific Financial Group
Networking in the 21st Century: Creating Opportunities by Integrating the Online and Offline World
In a world soaked in technology and information, we are longing for human connection and relationships. The secrets to business success lie in our fundamental capacity to connect with other people as humans, if we can get out of our own way. By using social media platforms to supplement, rather than replace, our real-world relationships, it’s possible to find opportunities everywhere. Leveraging digital communication with time-tested interpersonal skills, you can build a robust network for the future.
- Examine the #1 reason why people struggle with (and therefore hate) networking
- Understand the key role relationships play in 21st century business and selling
- Harness the power of an online personal brand
- Define the networking activities that lead to consistent, regular opportunities
- Create a sustainable and doable networking strategy
Making LinkedIn Work for You: Activate and Amplify Your Personal Brand to Make Business Happen
LinkedIn has become a key tool for business development. But are you taking advantage of all the opportunities it provides? You need to establish a credible presence and build a network online – and then you can leverage it to build your professional influence. Learn how to use LinkedIn to establish a brand, share content, and develop relationships with prospects, customers, and partners. See how social selling can become a very lucrative habit!
- Connect your online activities to your offline goals
- Understand and address emotional blocks that inhibit effective online activity
- Demonstrate the steps to creating an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Develop a plan to grow your network
- Learn how to create and share content to engage your connections